PLEASE NOTE: Following Schedule changes
on Thursday, July 28, 2016
Maha Ganapati Suprabhatam
- at 7:30 AM instead of 8:00 AM
Sri Venkateswara Suprabhatam
- at 7:40 Am instead of 8:15 AM
Sri Shanmukha Abhishekam
- at 8:15 AM instead of 7:15 PM
Sri Shanmukha Sahasranama
- at 7:15 PM instead of 9:00 AM
Sri Sudarsana Maha Yajnam
July 29 (Friday) thru July 31, 2016 (Sunday)
Anubhava Youth Conference
July 30 (Saturday)
Sri Hanuman Sahasranama Pooja at 5:30 PM
Navagraha Sloka Chanting at 9:30 AM
News & Announcements
Create New Password!
Due to the transition, you would be required to change your password and here's how:
(1) Visit the home page at: www.nyganeshtemple.org
(2) Scroll down and look for Login box on the RIGHT side of the page.
(3) Click on "LOST PASSWORD" link below Login and follow the directions.
The Temple has a beautiful community center and facilities with an auditorium, wedding halls and other spaces for weddings, events and functions.
Come, enjoy authentic and delicious south Indian foods, such as idli, vada, dosa and more, at the spacious Temple Canteen.
At Temple Senior Center, our seniors sing, practice yoga, discuss & debate and engage in many more activities...
Volunteering at Temple is an enjoyable and satisfying experience. Our volunteers help at Maha Mandapam, Temple canteen, Patasala and other places.