As of April 1, 2022 (Friday)
Reopening of the Temple
Temple Timings are as follows:
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:30 PM
Saturdays & Sundays: 7:30 AM – 8:30 PM
Please note: ALL DEVOTEES visiting the Temple :
- Face Masks are mandatory to enter the Temple.
- Chanting or singing by anyone other than the Temple priests, is strictly prohibited while inside the Mahã Mantapam.
- Timings for admittance are subject to change at the discretion of the Temple Management, before visiting the Temple please check this page for updates or contact the Temple directly at (718) 460-8484 ext. 112.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE TEMPLE, CANTEEN OR COMMUNITY CENTER IF YOU :
– Have recently been exposed to someone with COVID19.
– Have recently traveled to a high risk country.
For the safety of all devotees and our staff – MASKS OR FACE COVERING ARE MANDATORY TO ENTER THE TEMPLE.
Before entering the Temple:
- Wash your hands & feet (in the provided washing area – located in the Temple basement)
- Use hand sanitizer (if required)
In the Mahã Mantapam / Main hall / Prasadam distribution hall:
- DO NOT touch the Deities or Sannidhi Walls.
- Devotees are advised not to touch ANYTHING with their hands.
- Please quickly complete your prayer/worship and leave the premises to give way for others who are waiting.
- Please DO NOT socialize or interact with other devotees while inside the Temple.
- DO NOT bring in any homemade or outside cooked food, it will NOT be accepted.
- Dravyas such as milk, fruits, flowers, honey, etc. will be accepted. Please leave these items in the red basket outside the temple and one of our staff members will take it inside.
- Vibhooti and Kumkum prasadam available upon request, at the Counter.
- Archana to Sri Maha Vallabha Ganapati, Sri Siva, Sri Parvati, Sri Shanmukha & Valli, Devasena, Sri Venkateswara, Sri Maha Lakshmi or Sri Hanuman may be performed. For all other services, devotees may please book online or call to book over the phone at (718) 460-8484 ext 112. All poojas sponsored by devotees will be performed by the priests and Prasadams will be sent to the respective devotees.
- Devotees are advised to be cautious by not touching any of the Pooja material.
- Please do not give anything to the priest with your hands.
We seek cooperation from every one during this challenging time.
Please continue to offer donations and support the Temple.
All scheduled poojas and rituals will be carried out by the priests. Archanas, abhishekams and other scheduled poojas sponsored by devotees will also be performed by the priests inside the Temple and Prasadams will be sent to the respective devotees.
Please call the Temple at: (718) 460 8484 ext. 112 for booking services, religious schedules and live streaming info.
- Join Online Chanting and Prayer on Festival Days – see here
- Weekly live-streaming schedules – see here
- Schedule of religious services – see here
Please continue to support the Temple during these challenging times by donating generously and sponsoring poojas.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Religious Virtual services:
Temple now offers the following virtual priest services:
· Punyãhavãchanam – (Sanctification ceremony)
· Nãmakaranam – (Naming ceremony)
· Annaprãšanam – (First feeding ceremony)
· Vidyãrambam – (Education)
· Satyanãrãyana Pooja – (Wisdom)
· Amãvãsya Tarpanam – Monthly
· Šrãddham (Hiranya) – Annual
· Šrãddham (Masikam) – Monthly, during first year – post funeral rites
· Last Rites (Funeral)
Devotees who wish to book any of the above services may please contact the Temple Counter at (718) 460-8484 ext. 112.
- Bookings for Non-Scheduled Day Services – please call the Temple Counter at (718) 460-8484 ext. 112.
- Outside Services are suspended until further notice with the exception of the ‘virtual services’ listed above.