Summer Day Camp 2020
Registration is now open! Limited seats are available..
This 5-day camp session will run from July 20, (Monday) to July 24, 2020 (Friday)
for ages 7 years and above.
• Theme: Hindu Heritage – Camp will be conducted as per the guiding principles of Late Dr. M.G. Prasad, with a focus on Yoga, Hindu Culture
and Heritage as well as recreational activities..
• Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
• Drop-off / Pick-up at Saraswati Hall.
• Morning session: Yoga, Hindu Culture and Heritage.
• Afternoon Session: Arts & Crafts, Word Building, Board Games, and more!
• Final Day of Camp: includes show by camper students!
• Enrollment – only up to 50 Campers – Early registration recommended – Accepted on “First Come” basis!
• Camp Fee: $75.00 (fee includes Indian vegetarian lunch and snacks)
Those interested may please REGISTER HERE
High School Seniors are invited to apply as Camp Counselors
For more information / questions? please email: firstname.lastname@example.org