Vara Maha Lakshmi Vratam
Devotees who wish to participate must book online only (no exceptions!) Strict adherence to the following instructions must be maintained.
- Vara Maha Lakshmi Vratam will be performed in the Yagasala tent (behind the Temple)
- Please note: Max. 60 registrants only on a “first come” basis.
- Only one devotee may participate per registration.
- There will only be one pooja session. Those who arrive late will NOT BE PERMITTED to participate. If anyone misses this session – Archana to Sri Maha Lakshmi Utsavar is suggested and GRANTI, RAKSHA & SACRED THREAD will be given.
- Please wash your hands and/or use sanitizer before entering the premises.
- Mask or Face covering are required
- Temperature check at the designated area is required.
- Please enter your name and contact information in the provided registration book upon arrival.
- ABSOLUTELY NO bags, material or pooja items allowed.
- Flower and fruit offerings must be placed in the designated area for appropriate sanitizing.
- NO cooked items (naivedyam) allowed – no exceptions.
- Social distancing guidelines MUST be maintained at all times. Please sit for the pooja at marked area only.
- Any accompanying family members (max. 2 persons) must wait outside the yagasala tent.
- Children below 12 years old and Seniors above 65 years old may not attend or wait outside the yagasala tent.
We seek cooperation from every one during this challenging time.
Out of stock
Vara Maha Lakshmi Vratam – Max. 60 registrants only! Only one devotee per booking.