Vara Maha Lakshmi Vratam
Devotees who wish to participate must book online only (no exceptions!) Strict adherence to the following instructions must be maintained.
- Vara Maha Lakshmi Vratam will be performed in the Yagasala tent (behind the Temple)
- Please note: Max. 60 registrants only on a “first come” basis.
- Only one devotee may participate per registration.
- There will only be one pooja session. Those who arrive late will NOT BE PERMITTED to participate. If anyone misses this session – Archana to Sri Maha Lakshmi Utsavar is suggested and GRANTI, RAKSHA & SACRED THREAD will be given.
- Please wash your hands and/or use sanitizer before entering the premises.
- Mask or Face covering are required
- Temperature check at the designated area is required.
- Please enter your name and contact information in the provided registration book upon arrival.
- ABSOLUTELY NO bags, material or pooja items allowed.
- Flower and fruit offerings must be placed in the designated area for appropriate sanitizing.
- NO cooked items (naivedyam) allowed – no exceptions.
- Social distancing guidelines MUST be maintained at all times. Please sit for the pooja at marked area only.
- Any accompanying family members (max. 2 persons) must wait outside the yagasala tent.
- Children below 12 years old and Seniors above 65 years old may not attend or wait outside the yagasala tent.
We seek cooperation from every one during this challenging time.
5 in stock
Vara Maha Lakshmi Vratam – Max. 60 registrants only! Only one devotee per booking.