5th International Yoga Day at The Hindu Temple Society of North America
9 a.m. — July 7, 2019 (Sunday)
Hindu Temple Wedding Halls (143-09 Holly Ave.)
The International Yoga Day is here again, for the 5th time!
This exciting Yoga event is a unique opportunity to participate in yoga exercises, watch yoga demos, listen to interesting talks and enjoy satvik food.
Here’s the event schedule:
- Surya Namaskaram (Sun Salutation)
- Demonstration of Aasanas
- Yoga / health talks and presentations
- Satvik food
- Sarala Yoga
- Yoga at Desk
- And much more!
If you have any health problems, please consult your physician before you join the Yoga exercise class.
If you wish to participate in Surya Namaskaram (Sun Salutations), please follow these guidelines:
- Please do not eat any food 3 to 4 hours before the practice session.
- Please wear loose and appropriate attire.
- Must be 13 years or above to participate in Adult yoga and ages 7-12 for Children’s yoga.
How to participate?
Participation in International Yoga Day is FREE!
Due to overwhelming response, online registration for this event is closed. If you are interested to participate, you may come directly to the event. Admission will be based on any available space.