The Hindu Temple Auditorium
Considered one of the best performance centers in Queens, the Hindu Temple auditorium offers state-of-the-art lighting, high-definition acoustics and an outstanding performance space for the highest caliber of music, dance and theatrical productions including Indian classical and contemporary music and dances, operas, orchestras and ensembles.
Comprising of a spacious main level and an elegant balcony, the auditorium is a spectacular theater with a capacity of 700+ seats, located right in the middle of historic Flushing in Queens, New York.
The extra-large stage of the auditorium is setup with multiple curtains in theatrical style, and tastefully decorated with recessed lights. The interior of the auditorium is magnificent with a classic high ceiling, a trendy center light and numerous spot lights. This adorable auditorium is a perfect and ideal venue to host prestigious culturaland community events with celebrities and VIPs.
The auditorium features state-of-the-art theatrical lighting fixtures, modern stage-LEDs, Bose RoomMatch Array Speakers, high-definition sub-woofers, stage-fill speakers, stage monitors, house-fill speakers and a powerful Presonus StudioLive audio console among other AV equipment.
The stylish foyer of the auditorium is decorated with a gorgeous chandelier, fashionable lights and a large LCD TV and is spacious to be a reception lobby for pre-event get-togethers, display stands and welcome-desks.
The auditorium is complete with two greenrooms, modern restrooms for men and women, elevator and wheelchair access.
Located in downtown Flushing in Queens, the community center is connected well by bus, subway trains and LIRR trains. While plenty of street parking is available around the community center, visitors may also park cars at Central Parking System, just a block away.
The community center also houses two large halls for dinners, pre and post-event functions and get-togethers. Catering is also available with high-quality, delicious Indian cuisine freshly prepared in the Temple Canteen located in the lower level.
The community center also offers exceptional decorations in Indian and multi-cultural styles with colorful flower arrangements, garlands, beads, artistic sculptures, lamps and other ornaments all types of events.
Supplemental services, such as live streaming, photography and videography, are also offered by experienced technicians.
Yes, at Hindu Temple Auditorium, we’ll make your event successful, outstanding and fondly memorable.
• 700+ cinema-style seating with seat numbers.
• Located in the heart of Queens with excellent public transportation.
• Theatrical lighting and sound systems.
• Extra-large 40 feet stage.
• Modern restrooms for men and women.
• Large greenrooms.
• Stylish reception area.
• Spacious elevator.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Central Parking System in one block and street parking.
• Canteen right below the auditorium.
• Affordable rates.
• Music, dance and theatrical performances.
• Dance and music arangetrams.
• Cultural events.
• Community and religious events.
• Private and professional events.
A selection of past events:
• Felicitation to Dr.Abdul Kalam, former President of India.
• Bharatha Natyam dance concert by award-winning dance maestro Padma Shri Shobhana.
• Carnatic music concert by Padma Shri Balamurali Krishna.
• Carnatic music concert by Unni Krishnan.
• Cultural Events of community organizations such Telugu Literary and Cultural Association.
• Hundreds of arangetrams.
Pictures and seating chart:
Please visit this page soon for pictures and seating chart of the auditorium.
Inquiries, visits and booking:
Please call (718) 460 2500 / (718) 460 8484 ext 112 or write to email@example.com for inquiries, visits and booking. We welcome you to visit the community center and the auditorium for a guided tour of the facility.
• ETC Theatrical Lighting with Express 96 channel console.
• Bose RoomMatch Array, Community speakers and subwoofers.
• Multiple stage monitors and stage fills.
• Presonus StudioLive and Mackie audio consoles.
• Dynamic, condenser, wireless, lapel and floor microphones.
• Professional-grade CD, MP3 and other players.
• Dimmer controlled house lights.
• AV Projector with remote-control screen.
• High-speed Internet connection.
• Large and well-equipped greenrooms.
• Excellent air conditioning and heating systems.