Special Prayer Services for the Health & Recovery
of those affected by COVID-19
April 18, 2020 (Saturday) & April 19, 2020 (Sunday) at 11:00 AM
As we continue to push forward during the current unprecedented crisis, the Temple is continuing its efforts to reach out to the local community and devotees while adhering to NYC’s guidelines for Houses of Worship.
Following measures continue to take place both in the Temple for our local community.
- Roga Hara Shãnti japam, Homam with Mahã Mrithyunjaya Mantra, Dhanvantari Mantra, Aghora Astra Mantra, Pratyangira Mantra.
- Roga Hara Shãnti Pãrãyanam with chanting of Vaidyanathãshtakam & Sheetalãshtakam.
- On-line Chanting & Prayer with different sloka daily concluding with with Sarva Devatã Hãrati.
- Live streaming of Pradhãna Devatã Abhishekams on Monday, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Virtual priest services for conducting services related to Funerals (Last Rites) and Šrãddhams.
- Our volunteers continue to reach out to Hospitals and our local community assisting weekly in delivering essentials such as prepared meals, healthcare supplies and groceries, etc.
A special Prayer Service will be performed on Saturday, April 18, 2020 for Šri Venkatešwara and Sunday, April 19, 2020 for Šri Mahã Vallabha Ganapati with prayers to God almighty to shower Their blessings on everyone especially those affected by COVID-19, who are currently hospitalized, undergoing treatments, and/or combating this virus from home. May they fully recover. The special ‘Prayer Service’ will be performed on both days from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm (EST).
We request all the devotees to join from their homes in these prayer services. Live-stream may be viewed on Facebook at: http://facebook.com/nyganeshtemple or YouTube at: http://youtube.com/nyganeshtemple