July 23, 2021
Poornima Day - Šri Satyanãrãyana Pooja
July 23, 2021 (Friday)
Devotees may participate IN-PERSON in the upcoming Šri Satyanãrãyana Pooja on Poornima Day - July 23, 2021 (Friday) at 5:00 PM. Strict adherence to the following instructions must be maintained:
Šri Satyanãrãyana Pooja will be performed in the Yagasala tent (behind the Temple), those who wish to participate in the pooja are requested to arrive no later than 4:30 PM. Please note that maximum of 60 devotees will be allowed only on a "first come" basis. Those who arrive late will NOT BE PERMITTED to participate. DEVOTEES MUST SPONSOR THE POOJA PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please wash your hands and/or use sanitizer before entering the premises.
- Mask or Face covering are required.
- Temperature check at the designated area is required.
- Social distancing guidelines MUST be maintained at all times. Please sit for the pooja at marked area only.
- ABSOLUTELY NO bags, material or pooja items allowed.
- Flower and fruit offerings must be placed in the designated area for appropriate sanitizing
- NO cooked items (naivedyam) allowed - no exceptions.
- Any accompanying family members (max. 2 persons) must wait outside the yagasala tent.
- Children below 12 years old will not be allowed.
We seek cooperation from every one during this challenging time.
Devotees may also join from home by viewing the livestream on: Facebook.com/nyganeshtemple or YouTube.com/nyganeshtemple
On POORNIMA DAYS -
Will be performed at 9:00 a.m. – Šri Satyanãrãyana Abhishekam.
Will be performed at 5:00 p.m – Mahã Meru Navãvarana Pooja.
Will be performed at 5:00 p.m – Šri Satyanãrãyana Pooja.
(Please note : All service schedules are subject to change during festival dates - please contact the
Temple Counter directly at (718) 460-8484 ext. 112 for any inquiries)
Please see nyganeshtemple.org/poornima for information and sponsorship