Satyanarayana Pooja (In-person participation) – Devotees who wish to participate must book online only (no exceptions!)
Strict adherence to the following instructions must be maintained:
Šri Satyanãrãyana Pooja will be performed in the Yagasala tent (behind the Temple), those who wish to participate in the pooja are requested to arrive no later than 4:30 PM. Please note that maximum of 40 devotees will be allowed only on a “first come” basis. Those who arrive late will NOT BE PERMITTED to participate. DEVOTEES MUST SPONSOR THE POOJA PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please wash your hands and/or use sanitizer before entering the premises.
- Mask or Face covering are required.
- Temperature check at the designated area is required.
- Social distancing guidelines MUST be maintained at all times. Please sit for the pooja at marked area only.
- ABSOLUTELY NO bags, material or pooja items allowed.
- Flower and fruit offerings must be placed in the designated area for appropriate sanitizing.
- NO cooked items (naivedyam) allowed – no exceptions.
- Any accompanying family members (max. 2 persons) must wait outside the yagasala tent.
- Children below 12 years old will not be allowed.
We seek cooperation from every one during this challenging time.
Out of stock
Satyanarayana Pooja – performed on Poornima Days